Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten sentences on this Tuesday:

My in-laws came down for my church's big fundraiser this weekend. Here's a picture of the girl child with Bampa and his hat:
I'm taking the kiddos on a road trip to visit my parents and brother, sister-in-law and niece later this month. I am very excited to have a vacation and have been considering different methods of surviving an 8 hour car trip with a two year old and a three year old. Needless to say, the 2 screen DVD player will be making an appearance. We'll also be traveling during nap time. How many cookies do you think we can safely eat in that time span? :) They are pretty easy to bribe these days.

And in case you're here for the cards, here's one I made for the 90 minute scramble over on the Hero Arts Flikr page. Thanks so much for coming by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.