Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cas-ual Birthday


I was woefully short of birthday cards after making 20 for one of my husband's uncles, so I wanted to be sure to use the opportunity to make another one. He ordered 20, not we're planning to send him 20. Ha ha.

I chose to play along with the CAS-ual Fridays tic-tac-toe game. The grid is below. I chose the diagonal on the left, scallops, kraft and aqua. This gave me a chance to use my Fiskars punch, Verve stamp (Tender Mercies), SRM stickers and the tiniest bit of twine I had left. I've gone to the store twice to pick up more and each time it's been sold out. I should probably just buy some online, but I love the excuse to touch all the paper at the store on my way to the twine display :) Thank you for coming by.

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, love the blue on craft and that scalloped edge :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little bow and bling bunch is so cute - love that flower stamp. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.