Thursday, December 8, 2011

Deck the Moxie Halls


The Tuesday Trigger for this week at the Moxie Fab World was this gorgeous sparkly ball collection (last photo). I pulled out all of my misters, green, red, blue and sparkly white and went to work on this pink sparkly cardstock.

I don't know if it happens to you all, but whenever I use my misters it makes the paper curl. Any advice? Because no, you're not imaging that this card's middle is bumping towards you. :)
Then I embossed the tree in silver tinsel. The tree is a Hero Arts stamp. I added a bunch of gems in various colors and voila! Shiny happiness.

From this angle you can see a little better the different colors of misters. Green on the left, blue on the right, red on the top, clear/sparkly all over.
Here's the gorgeous trigger.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.