Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Virginia!



Virginia Lu is throwing a little virtual birthday party in honor of her round numbered birthday and I wanted to play along. I "met" Virginia through the Hero Arts Flikr page and follow her blog. A few months ago she encouraged people to make a card using a sketch from Alexandra. When I did so, we were off to the races.

Virginia has been very gracious to me and it has been great fun to have a card friend in another country. So, Happy Birthday Virginia. I so appreciate your kindness and encouraging words, not to mention the copious amounts of inspiration she provides on her blog. Thanks!

Oh, supplies: 7Gypsies paper, Hero Arts sentiment, bakers twine, Hero Arts paper flowers and gems.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, it has been such a delight to visit your blog and your work. Your love of God, family and passion for crafting really show through in all of your posts. I love love this card-- simple yet so very sophisticated. I love the twines, flower with gems details. The best of all, the sentiment really touched my heart! I am so blessed to you in my crafting life! Thank you so much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.