Friday, December 2, 2011

My Time Made Olive

I love the colors in this week's Pretty Palette from My Time Made Easy: olive green, ivory and kraft. It was actually harder to decide what not to do than what to do. What a nice problem :) I used two Hero Arts stamps here, Flowering Meadow, which I adore and this sentiment set which has different friendship sentiments. I made a window using a Spellbinder die and then stamped on the flowers. A little twine, a sentiment, and all done.

This card was kind of hard to photograph, so I took a few. Thanks for coming by.


The inside:

The sentiment:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kerry! I love how you stamped the card and the inside! Thanks for playing along this week at My Time Made Easy Pretty Palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Kerry! Love the design and use of our colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had problems for a couple of days loading and seeing the entries for MTME. I love your take with the frame going off the edge and the stamp continuing from the front to the inside. Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.