Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Time Made Taylored

I participated in the card drive for Breast Cancer Awareness over on the Splitcoast Stampers site in October, and won this stamp set. It's totally unlike anything else I had, so it was a stretch to figure out how to use it. After a coloring misfire, I went with paper piecing.

The card here is for the My Time Made Easy challenge to use red, green and yellow. I've competed each week this month. I really enjoy color challenges, and these have been good. I think my favorite was last week's, which you can see here. The sentiment here reads "Once you choose hope, anything is possible" from Christopher Reeve. The wrap on the girl is really a ribbon, and the rest of the stamps in the set are for cancer ribbons or hope themes. It's pretty versatile.




Supplies: Stamps, Taylored Expressions, Moka Hope
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! I really like the paper-pieced dress. Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette this week! Looking forward to you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paper piecing. When I don't feel like coloring, that's the route I take! This is very pretty and I love the way you incorporated our colors! Thanks for playing along each week with the Pretty Palette girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper piecing is fabulous! I don't color so I can completely understand! Lovely card! thanks so much for playing along with us at My Time Made Easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.