Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Time with Just Us Girls


My Time Made Easy and Just Us Girls blogs used red, green and kraft or white as their colors for this week's challenges, so I whipped up this little one. It's kind of a meld of a Christmas and an Anytime card. I was wishing I had a poinsettia stamp until I remembered this Hero Arts stamp, which I got as a gift. I thought I'd give coloring the flowers red a try and see if it looks Christmassy. Maybe like holly?

I started by embossing the image in black so as to not have to worry about smearing ink while coloring with pencils. From there, it was pretty easy. Coloring is so soothing, isn't it?

5 comments:

  1. I love the title of your post! This is a cute image and I like that you can use it for a variety of events. Thanks for sharing this with us at MTME pretty palette this week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is fabulous! :) Coloring really is soothing...so glad to have found your gorgeous creation1 :) I hope you have a very happy holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like holly Kerry! I love the clean design! And so nice to have a card to send just to say hello! So glad you could play along with us at both MTME and Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwww! THIS IS SUCH fun!!!! LOVE that image and your use of color, sweet girl! THANKS for sharing your crafty time with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This can definitely be Christmas or an anytime card. Very pretty image and I love it on the kraft paper! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.