Friday, December 9, 2011

Runway


I was over at Cristina's blog last week and read about a new challenge which uses fashion for inspiration in paperie. Sounds good to me. I need all the inspiration I can get. This is the very first challenge and they chose a very pretty dress (below). For making my card, I used a stamp from studio g that has a kind of line drawing appearance. I added a few lines in yellow because of the color of the dress. Also, because I needed more birthday cards in my stash, a small birthday sentiment. I really liked the DT cards as I am definitely a CAS girl at heart. What fun!

6 comments:

  1. Kerry, your interpretation of the inspiration photo is gorgeous! The black, white, and touch of yellow look great against the kraft. I'm so happy you decided to join us for the very first Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!! GREAT Take on the sketch, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your clean and simple take on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS girls unite! This is lovely, and I'm psyched that you took a more gold than yellow approach to the challenge. I hope you'll play with us again (and again...)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fresh take on the inspiration! Love all of the gold and subtle coloring on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.