Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snowdudes


I finally gave in, stopped stalking the Paper Smooches blog and bought these snowdudes stamps.They are officially Swanky Snowdudes which is a totally fun stamp set name. I started this card by misting with the smooch spritz (my card products are getting sillier in name by the second). I then stamped the snowflakes with fine linen distress ink. I stamped the snowdudes (saying that has not gotten old yet, snowdudes, snowdudes, snowdudes, nope, not yet), onto white paper, trimmed around them and affixed them to my card. The top is just adhered with regular adhesive runner. I pop dotted up the top section to give it a little dimension. Some coloring with Marvy markers and some pearls, and all done.

I wanted to get all four snowdudes on one card because there are four of us in our family. I think we might be sending a few of this design for our Christmas card. What? No, I don't have our Christmas cards done. There are days and days until Christmas (she reassures herself). 

Another awesome thing about the PS stamps? They stamp like a dream. Totally clean and clear straight out of the package. I will definitely be ordering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.