Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Swanky Candle Tag

I am really lucky to be visiting with my family this week. I am also lucky to be on the type of vacation which does not need a computer, so I'm working with my Mom's. I'm sure you can tell where I'm going with this: I don't know how to edit these photos, which are pretty terrible. I hope you'll bear with me. My first attempt ended with me shutting down the computer so I could stick tweezers into the drive and free my flash drive. Man, did I feel quite tech-y. Not. These were taken with my iPod.

This tag was inspired by the Just Us Girls   call for a decorated pillar candle. I also wanted to play along with the Paper Smooches   inspiration photo (which is at the bottom of this post). Isn't that crazy cute? I was inspired by the Christmas theme, funniness of the picture, reds and stripes of the photo.

And, last but not least, I used the pretty colors chosen by the Play Date Cafe   Design team.

Supplies: Swanky Snowdudes from Paper Smooches stamps, colored pencils, red stamp pad from Ranger, sparkly red cord

  

  

  

8 comments:

  1. Cute snowmen~ Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job decorating your pillar candle Kerry!

    Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love your candle wrap and the reindeer are a hoot! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'd be lost trying to upload my pictures from a different computer...so I'm impressed and can visualize myself doing something like you...trying to get them out with my tweezers! I adore your candle...love the softness the felt adds! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea--I love the candle wrap! I also love those snowmen! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Those sweet, little snowmen make the perfect, candle wrap! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh how cute to have snowmen on a candle wrap, it looks so lovely! Thanks for joining in with us over at The Play Date Cafe & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.