Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hooray!

I loved the inspiration photo on the CASE blog this week. (It's below). I had some new flag stamps I was itching to use, and this was the perfect reason. The balloons made me think of birthdays... I stamped 3 of the flags in olive distress ink, and the hooray ticket in faded denim distress ink, added a little twine, and all done. When my son was littler, he used to watch Up. He'd say, "Up movie, mama?" We'd fast-forward all the scary parts, so it took about 45 minutes :) What a fantastic movie.

2 comments:

  1. Love the movie and love your card! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby, trendy card! I love banners :)
    Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.