Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lucy Inspiration Day 1

Lucy is now hosting a week of inspiration photos. I began this little buddy (as my 3 year old says) with some My Mind's Eye paper. It is a white on white flower pattern, which you can kind of see on the left. I was inspired by the shape of her cut-away, so I put my Verve flower stamp on a die cut. I also wanted to mirror the paneling with some score lines. I used some deep purple ribbon and a border punch for a little more impact (I hope). Thank you so much for coming by. I love it when you do.


Thanks to Colleen who pointed me towards the Play Date Cafe colors for the week. Aren't they gorgeous? And how cute are those girls in the corner? Good grief. Makes me want to have a bunch more girl children so they can be cute together. I can see my husband's face now as he reminds me, patiently, we could just encourage our girl child to make friends. I guess that would work too :)

4 comments:

  1. Kerry, this is so clean and pretty! The colors look like our Play Date ones...did you link up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and chic. Love the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Kerry! Love the image panel and the beautiful CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! Super beautiful! LOVE the ribbon and the dark purple paper! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.