Friday, January 13, 2012

Lucy Inspiration Day 3


Holy mackeral! Okay, sorry about that. When Lucy put up the picture of her girl's octopus toy for inspiration, I immediately thought of this stamp set. Then I pulled out all of my bright stamp pads and was kind of at a loss. I've been weeding out the ones that weren't giving me a good image for whatever reason which left me kind of short. But, then I remembered I'd bought the whole set of Dew drops at Hobby Lobby a week or so ago. Voila! These ink pads are fantastic. A totally crisp image in interesting colors.

I finished the card without the burlap, but it looked undone. I left it for about a half hour before deciding to add some. I know it doesn't really make sense, given that the fish are underwater, but I thought it added the right touch. This was a strange card creation process, as you can read :) Here's the toy inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.