Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lucy Sketches 1 of 4

Lucy is hosting a week of sketch challenges which ends tomorrow. Or perhaps today. I'm unclear how the time difference works between England and Chicago. Kidding, kidding. Anyway, I made a series of cards for four of her sketches, which I will share in separate posts because of the vagaries of inlinkz. I hope you like them.


For these first three cards, I used some new (to me) Basic Grey paper from the Wander collection and their 3-D stickers. The plane and arrow are 3-D. I also embossed the cardstock with a Cuttlebug plate. I should really emboss more, it gives you such a neat base to start with, especially white. I cheated a little on the sketch, as I didn't have the right sentiment. 

I'm also entering this over at Simon Says Stamp

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.