Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lucy Sketches 4 of 4

I feel fortunate to have all the inspiration from Lucy's sketches. I was also fortunate to have a little crafting time last night to make some of the card ideas I was carrying around in my sketchbook. For this card I used some new tulle flowers I got from Michaels and some My Mind's Eye paper. I have pretty much switched to only buying 6 x 6 pads of paper, which is what I had here. It's a nice way to not waste bits of paper. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I appreciate you coming by. I hope you're having good weather. It's unseasonably pretty here, though on the windy side. My cards kept blowing away when set upright, so I switched to laying down. It's not as pretty an angle, but sure beats me chasing down my cards through the backyard :)

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge to create something new.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, love the pretty flowers and its simplicity.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.