Friday, January 6, 2012

Mojo Monday 222

I went to my Archivers last week looking for pink glitter embossing powder (I can't explain it either - I'm not usually what you'd think of as a pink glitter kind of gal) but they didn't have any. I was then forced to buy this gorgeous Authentique paper (ha!). It's from the Collection: Uncommon. It's full of pretty pink and coordinating colors. Love, love, love. Perhaps it's having a girl child that's making me so pink-happy. Whatever, right? We all go through style evolutions. With no further ado:


I used the sketch from Mojo Mondays. The layers were kind of hard to see, so here's a closer scan.


I couldn't get all the layers captured in a photo, so I switched to scan. I hope you can see all the pretty pages. The circle was cut out of vellum, which I angled so that the lines go diagonally. Here's the Mojo sketch (which I rotated 90 degrees):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.