Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mojo


I had a lovely, productive evening last night, so I have a bunch of cards to share this week. This is my second post for today. This little card came from a sketch on Mojo Mondays. I decided to use flowers instead of a scalloped circle and twine instead of a strip in the middle. I really enjoy making cards from sketches.

While I was posting this blog I noticed I hadn't heard anything from my 3 year old in about 5 minutes. When I called up to him in the bathroom, where I could hear the water running, he told me he was making meatballs and spaghetti. He was doing that, I discovered when I went in, by putting Kleenex in the sink, adding water and soap, and stirring it all with his toothbrush. Very clever, very gross. Always worry when you can't hear them.

Here's the Mojo sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.