Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PaperTrey Blog Hop

I am super excited to be playing along with this month's Papertrey blog hop. The challenge was to use your favorite card made in 2011 as inspiration for a new card in 2012. I loved how this card turned out:
I stamped the taller bulb thing over and over, and the smaller bulb thing on both ends, twice on the right. The bird in red finished it off. This is only about 10% of the stamp set. It's an awesome set with a lot of options for a variety of occasions.

I used the bird and the repetition of the bulb images as inspiration for this card:

Thank you so much for coming by!

Supplies: Grunge Me stamp set, distress inks, various colors

4 comments:

  1. I love this set and how you used it for both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cards! I really need to get this set back out as I've hardly used it...I think you've inspired me to do so now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.