Monday, January 9, 2012

Play Date Faith


 I was inspired by the colors (juniper, mint and vanilla) from the Play Date Cafe Inspiration photo. I also noticed what looked like a pretty colorful church in the bottom right of the collage. So, I whipped out one of my Verve faith sentiment stamps and some My Mind's Eye paper. I threw in a little twine (of course), and pearls in white on the flowers, and in bunches of blue and green. I remember Cath Edvalson over at Moxie Fab World saying things should go in three. Often I follow that advice. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is soft and sweet, Kerry, and I like that you picked up on that church in the inspiration pic.

    Thanks for becoming a follower at my blog recently; so nice to see you there!

    And thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that verse. You've given it a beautiful home on that card. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.