Friday, January 6, 2012

Runway 3



I really like the new challenges over at Runway Inspired Challenge. They choose a different piece of couture as the inspiration photo. This week's photo was just gorgeous. I was inspired by the pattern, which I pointed to with my strip of patterned paper from American Crafts. And the shiny shoes, pants and collar led me to some black embossing of this pretty Flowering Meadow (Hero Arts) stamp. The embossing doesn't quite show in this photo. I guess it's all the fantastic sunshine we're having today. I also threw on some clear gems on the flowers for a little punch.

Here's the inspiration photo:
Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a great design! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.