Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stripedy Do Dah, What a Wonderful Day


New stamps! New stamps! They finally arrived!  I am using inspiration from the Clean and Simple Card class, Runway Inspired challenge and the Simon Says Stamp challenge for stripes. Whew. :)

The main image is from the Hero Arts stamp set This is Big. This one is going to get a lot of work.

I chose to use the rainbow striped paper, like the model's dress. The square is to imitate (sort of) the triangle of the handbag. The model is showing a lot of skin, too, so I wanted to keep the main image small. That's my thought process :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said you kept the focus small because she is showing a lot of skin! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.