Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank you Card Set


I absolutely adore this design. I think I first saw it on Cristina's blog, or possibly in the Paper Crafts Sketch challenge. Either way, its so easy and classy, I've turned to it over and over. And then, Lucy included it in her sketch week. I needed some thank you cards for Christmas gifts, so I got to multi-task. :) All the stamps here are from Hero Arts. The sentiments are from two different sets, Thank you for Being My Friend and Everyday Sayings. Most of the cards have a top fold and twine. The blue and orange have a traditional fold and flowers. Did you get some good Christmas presents and need a few good thank yous?





1 comment:

  1. Catching up on all your blog news - LOVE these cards; simple, but extremely effective... LOVED yr Kids at the Market Santa Post... life is meant to be complicated with the Big Fella tossed into the mix:) Ha! Ha! Re: 'awful-cards-lovely-card-commentors'. Glad your mojo returned quick...it's true, though, all card makers are LOVELY peeps. Happy NY:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.