Sunday, February 5, 2012

101 Upcycled

NB: This is my second post today.

I had this scrap of wrapping paper left over from a Christmas present that I just knew would make some sort of cardly thing sometime :) The glitter on the other half of the paper has been rubbing off all over the floor. Ah, glitter. Anyway, I'm playing along with the Lessology challenge to make something with blooms and an upcycled item. A while ago Archivers was having a huge sale on LifeStyle craft die cuts, so I snatched up this set, which includes a ton of different die cuts. This is maybe a bluebell?

 Here's the strip of paper. It was originally a very sassy Santa face. Apparently he likes zebra print. :)
Anyway, the stripey pattern of the paper reminded me of 101 Dalmations, so I'm also using this for the CAS-Friday challenge. The sentiment here is from Hero Arts friends set. Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Gotta love the zebra print!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on the paper. Thanks for playing with us at LESSology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and I love that you used old paper. Thank you for joining us at LESSology with your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative with the wrapping paper! What a great way to recycle! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That's some clever interpretation!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome use of that paper! Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.