Monday, February 13, 2012

Casual Out of Print


I really like this Friends sentiment set from Hero Arts. I got it for a steal at Hobby Lobby, and wasn't sure how much I would use it. It turns out, I use it at least once a week. I was also happily sucked into buying this Basic Grey Out of Print paper because of the gorgeous cards Virginia was making. It is very versatile. Be looking for more in these great graphic prints. The flower here is also from Hero Arts, and the gem thing (that's the official crafting term) is from Prima. This is for the Cas-ual Fridays paper piecing challenge. Thank you for coming by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry!! I love your take on the paper-piecing!EXCELLENT choice of BG paper and stamps! And I love it when you can get a DEAL with the stamps (score!!). I can see why the sentiment is used more often --they are GREAT! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very bold and beautiful, great use of color too! Thanks for joining use at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.