Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mojo Mercies


This little guy is for the Mojo Monday challenge. Each week they provide a sketch. I used some teal cardstock as the base and added some Little Yellow Bicycle paper on the bottom half. The sentiment is from an SRM sticker which I added to kraft stock before trimming and pop dotting onto the paper. I have been hoarding that burlap for too long, and have been using a teensy bit on cards so as to stretch it. The flowers that are stamped on the tiny envelope are from the Tender Mercies set by Verve. The polka dotted paper is the back of the paper on the bottom of the card. I love double sided paper - it takes all the stress out of matching. Thank you for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.