Saturday, February 11, 2012

Moxie Delicious


I'm having a lovely week of cardmaking, after a week off. Isn't it funny the way inspiration works? I am also preparing for a Craft Show at my church in May, so I've been trying to make cards that will perhaps be more marketable. It's always hard to guess about that, though.

Today's card is inspired by the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger which I stared at for a while, since it looked so tasty. Holy Cow!

My two year old was sitting on my lap as I was adding the Trigger, and she started shouting "Mommy!" over and over about the yummy food, as if I could make them appear here in our house :)

I chose to make a card with layers (the pink, polka dotted patterned paper, and the brown) to mimic the treats. I picked up the doily and pink and white pretty things also. I hope you're having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.