Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PaperTrey Color Inspiration


PTI is having a week and a half long celebration in preparation for their fifth anniversary. There are fun challenges or contest every day. I was able to play along with today's, which was to use one of the favorite palettes of one of the designers to make my own card. I am sorry about the crummy picture quality. I had to wait until the kiddos were down, and my 3 year old has developed a new stamina for bed time procrastinations, so I was stuck with scanning. I will do my best to get another picture in the am. I used the Simply Stationary set and inspiration from Heather as to the colors. The card is a top folded off-white base, to which I attached the ribbons.

I hope you like it. (This is my third post of the day, and I'd be honored if you browsed around). Have you been playing along with the PTI challenges?


I'm also entering this at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge. Their challenge this week is Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.