Saturday, February 18, 2012

This is Big RCC

The Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week was a sketch challenge (see sketch below). I used some adhesive paper from deep in my stash (I first typed horde, then realized that's not the noun, but the verb!) from K and Company. However, over time it had lost its stickiness, so I needed to use something more. Enter my tiny attacher. I love those tiny staples. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I hope you're having a nice weekend. Ours is sunny and lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I too love these tiny staples - just forget to use them ;)) Great card - love that big sentiment! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.