Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ribbons and Case-ing and Simon Says

This is my second post today.

This little card uses papers all from the Out of Print collection from Basic Grey. I notched the edges myself, which I loved on the inspiration card from the CASE challenge. I also picked up some of the colors from CASE. I added a little twine between the patterned paper and the sentiment, which is from SRM. SRM makes some really great stickers, which here I stuck onto some Out of Print paper, and then cut out and pop dotted on top.

I'm entering this at CASE, Ribbon Carousel and Simon Says Stamp's challenges. Thank you so much for coming by.

 The CASE inspiration:

The Ribbon Carousel:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love your paper piecing! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.