Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Runway #5

This was a really fun card to make. I began by stamping the geometric images in bright blue ink on vellum, and then embossing with white opaque powder. The blue shows through a little bit. Then I glued up a strip of paper, and using my tiny attacher, made that ribbon trim. I was trying for a little more scattered than it ended up. Surprisingly, I seem to tend to order. This is for the Runway Inspired Challenge. I was inspired by the color, the structure of the model's top, and tried to mimic the ruffles on her skirt with my ribbon trim.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card. The ribbon is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly picked the perfect ribbon for this card, and I love your ruffles! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.