Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Smooches



I am playing along with the Paper Smooches inspiration challenge. I used some of the small images from the Swanky Snowdudes set to make what I hope looks like a vase and flowers. The sentiment comes from the Chit Chat set, and the heart is also from Swanky Snowdudes. I stamped the snowflake-flowers in distress ink, sometimes without re-inking to get the shades of colors. The paper is from the Hazel collection of My Mind's Eye. I used both sides of the paper.

Here's the inspiration photo:


And while we're at it, I'll throw this in the ring over at Simon Says Stamps for their Love is in the air Challenge. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kerry this is such a great card! I really love what you’ve done with it! I really love the way you stamped the flowers!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Simon Says Stamp! Good luck!

    *hugs*
    Linda (Guest Designer) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love the colors and creativity. Thanks so much for joining us at SImon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.