Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Casual Appreciation



Very early in my blogging days (which number less than a year, so it's all relative) I posted a little card on the Play Date Cafe of which Julie Ranae is a part. She wrote a super nice comment and started following my blog, which meant so much to me. She and I are located in similar parts of the state of Illinois, too. So while I'm sorry for her to be leaving CAS-ual Fridays, I'm glad she's still out in the blogosphere and wish her the best to come. All the best, Julie.

The paper here is from Recollections. Michael's has it on sale 6 sheets for $1 this week, so you should go get some too :) The sentiment is from Hero Arts friends collection. A little twine, a few gems, and all done. Have a good one, folks.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the pop of sparkle from the gems :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love that feather stamp...it's so bold and unique. Julie will be missed for sure!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.