Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Double CASE

This is my second post today.
The inspiration over at the CASE blog was gorgeous and CAS this week. Just my style. I mean, CAS. I hope others find it gorgeous, but that seems presumptuous to say. "Kerry! Stop with the stream of consciousness! I can't! I can't!"

Ahem. I also loved the card Lynn Mangan made for this challenge, hence the Double CASE blog title. The sentiment here is from Hero Arts, and the pretty pretty paper is both sides of a sheet from Echo Park's Life of the Party collection.The die cut is from LifeStyle crafts.

Here's the inspiration photo:

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous double CASE! I loved Lynn's take on the the card too as well as yours of course!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, love your beautiful blossom with that gorgeous paper :) And love the idea of "double" CASE!! Lynn is one of my blog besties!! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose two gorgeous cards to CASE, and your design is wonderfully CAS! Great choice of papers for that pretty, layered flower. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.