Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One Layer Wednesday


I really enjoy the One Layer Wednesday challenges. This week's was cream, black and bling. At first blush they seem so easy and obvious. That is until I start to cook an idea, and have to remind myself to make a ONE layer card. I used the Hero Arts newsprint owl and added some pool HA gem stones. I actually had to make this card 3 times because I apparently don't know how to read directions (eyeroll) and made the first one on white cardstock, the second with brown ink, and finally followed the rules! Does that happen to anyone else? :)

I have three posts today and I'd love it if you checked them out. Thanks so much for coming by.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, and this stamp. I posted a card with it yesterday. Yours is just darling. I do sympathize with making a card and then realizing that I didn't properly follow the challenge. Operation Write Home gets a lot of those ones...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.