Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paper Smooches blue and kraft

I was fortunate to have enough time to make two cards for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. For the first I used sentiments from the Simple Sentiments set. I tried to make it look somewhat like a clock.I dyed my white ribbon with some antique linen distress ink. Both my ribbon and hands were a nice shade :)

The second uses stamps from Eco Friendly. I especially liked the colors in the photo - kraft and blue - and the strips of color, which I imitated with some scoring and the rustic feel with twine. Thanks for coming by!

Here's the inspiration photo:
for Paper Smooches:

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea using all of those words, very cute use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.