Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simple Baby

If you swung by yesterday (thanks if you did!) you know that I've been blessed with both time and mojo for cardmaking. Not for doing laundry. But let's focus. I made two cards for the CAS-Fridays challenge of baby cards. I love baby cards!
The sentiment for both cards comes from a studio g stamp which I got for a dollar at Michaels. Yippee! The hippo and bird are a Hero Arts stamp which I paper pieced with some My Mind's Eye Lost and Found paper. The bird has a plaid pattern that's a little hard to see. The little gem is a heart.


The lion and lamb are from the Paper Smooches Eco-Friendly set. When I first saw it I immediately thought of Isaiah where the lion and lamb lie down together, but obviously it's meant to be a weather reference (the whole set is about weather). It's funny the way the mind works, eh? Thanks for swinging by. I'll have one more post today. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are both adorable! Cute baby cards. Thanks so much for joining us a CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute baby cards! I can't find my laundry mojo...but I'm honestly not looking very hard :) Glad you came to play at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.