Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just Us Girls

I'm playing along with the Just Us Girls challenge. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Mabel collection. It's actually one sheet of paper that I used both sides of. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, as are the gemstones. Another card with twine :) The card base is a lovely heather shade.

We're going to get our taxes done today, so this'll be quick. My husband and I are both ministers, which means we're both employed and self-employed for tax purposes. It's a mess, so we just hand all of it over to an accountant. Everybody wins, and nobody has to go to minimum security jail for tax fraud. :)

Here's the sketch from JUGS:

1 comment:

  1. Love your CAS take on the sketch. The MME papers are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.