Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lucy Digital Challenge


One of my favorite blogs is Lucy's Cards. She is a master at using digital images and traditional elements to make beautiful cards that look very clean and simple. I have been using digikits for a few months and love the flexibility they provide. You can make a million bicycles, or whatever, that you wish. You can resize, recolor, flip the angles, and do almost anything to them. This was one of my favorite cards using a digi.

I went really straight-foward with this sweet bicycle image. I simply printed and colored it and made what I hope looks like a trail of hearts coming from its wake. The flowered paper is from jillibean soup. Thank you for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.