Friday, March 16, 2012

Make It Monday

I made this card for the Papertrey Inc Make it Monday challenge. The technique is what they call colored kissing. Basically you stamp your image (the circles here from the Simply Stationary set) onto your paper. Then you stamp your other image onto your first stamp, then stamp it onto your first image. That's how I got the medallion look onto the circles without the medallions overlapping the edge of the circle. I'm not explaining that very clearly. You should check out their video :)

I paired this with some Recollections paper. And I've noticed I need to wash my windows - it's not the card that's flecked- it's my windows! Now that it's 75 degrees here, I've got no excuse, I guess :)

Thanks for coming by. I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.