Thursday, March 1, 2012

Make a wish


I apologize for my inability to get the right light mix in my photos. That's my weekend project. Thanks for coming by anyway.

The sentiment here is from a Paper Smooches set, which I'm fast falling in love with. They just came out with new stamps today, and I am carefully avoiding their blog. The die cut badge (is that the word?) as well as the flowers are from a LifeStyle crafts die set. It came with 4 flower die cuts, two sentiment flag things (maybe that's the word) and an alphabet AND a scrapbook and paper pack. Holy moly! I'm pretty excited to try them all out. The colors here are black cardstock base, hot pink backgrounds for the die cuts and white.

Anybody have fun weekend plans? I'm reading up on chickens. Why, you may ask? Because I've got big chicken plans for my summer :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.