Friday, March 9, 2012

Moxie Fab World

I loved the gorgeous picture from the Moxie Fab World for this week's Tuesday Trigger. I had some My Mind's Eye papers which had the same colors, and I mimicked the design of the poster from MFW. I used a typeset sentiment from Hero Arts, which I clear embossed. I was concerned that the turquoise ink might fade into the kraft and be illegible. The little heart was stamped from the My Happy set twice. The first time, onto the orange patterned paper, the second time onto red paper, which I cut out and adhered inside the first heart. I love how soft the card turned out. Thanks for coming by.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.