Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moxie Smooches



This card is kind of crazy. I began by white embossing the sun in the middle. Then when I was using the swirls to make the wreath, I accidentally got the block sticky with Versamark, which resulted in the extra swirls and stars in the middle. I decided to leave it as it was. I added a few green and pink pearls for subtle touches of color, like the wreath from Paper Smooches. I hope you like it. Have you had any crafting mishaps lately that you preferred to your original idea?



I'm also entering this in the Moxie Fab World Tuesday trigger Challenge. After I made the card, I noticed that the colors were very much the same in both pictures: kraft, and white with touches of green and pink. The Trigger picture was sitting on my table whilst I was making the card, so it must have subliminally snuck in :)



P.S. I heard the world "whilst" on the radio this morning and resolved to use it sometime today. Thanks for bearing with me.

3 comments:

  1. That is a very clever use of the SPARKS challenge, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the touch of the added pearls! Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.