Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Flowers


My friend Kailash loaned me this pretty stamp. I went to town, making about six cards, which I'll share this week and next. Here I embossed the image in black. That's the best method, for me, when I'm going to color. Then the lines are clear and I don't bleed the lines out. It's less important when working with pencils, but it's my preference with markers as well. The little twine here came with a package of Paper Smooches stamps. Kim Hughes had wrapped the stamp set in this twine, so it was the perfect size for this top-fold card. I hope you're having a good Sunday wherever you are. 

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, I've very belated stopping by and thanking you for CASEing my card a couple weeks ago. Thank you - I'm honored :). Your card today is lovely. These flowers are beautiful. I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.