Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Day

I am so excited to have this stamp set (My Happy from Hero Arts). I'd been dreaming of what I could do with it for a while, but had put myself on a craft budget so I didn't buy it. But then, my husband and I made a trade (he went out with the guys, I bought stamps, everyone was happy) and voila! Yippee!! Woohoo!

Anyway, now that this is in my hot little hands, I'm using it to play along with the ColourQ challenge to use espresso, limeade, daffodil, pumpkin and white. Those are some of my favorite colors and things to consume :)

3 comments:

  1. Kerry, your card is adorable! Love the stamps, too! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely retro card, Kerry, glad you and your husband made a trade and you got these stamps. I bet you will enjoy using them over and over. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you those are the trades I feel are worth it. Great set and fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.