Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Panera Play Date


Any Panera Bread fans out there? I was leaving Panera with my takeout yesterday when I really looked at the bag and thought to myself that the bag itself looked like the PlayDate Cafe colors for this week. I'm not kidding. I totally thought that. I gingerly carried my bag out, trying not to wrinkle it so I could use it for my card. I used the front of the bag for the background of the card. I stamped in Versamark and embossed in pink on the yellow side of the bag. I then stamped and embossed the pink and blue flower. There was a seam in the bag which I covered with my ribbon. Isn't it great to upcycle? The flowers and sentiment are from Hero Arts. The sentiment comes with three dots, which I covered with tiny blue gems. Thanks for coming by!


2 comments:

  1. This is prove that you can find inspiration anywhere, if you just take the time to observe. I also like the idea of reusing materials. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! FAB idea to reuse a bag! I'll have to visit this restaurant to see what I can use for crafting:) LOVE the blue on pink! FAB FAB FAB! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.