Monday, March 5, 2012

Random

Some things I liked on the internet recently: 

Are you as excited for Katherine Willis Pershey's new book to come out as I am? Go here to read an excerpt.

I'm having fun with my Instagram thanks to this challenge from Fat Mum Slim. The link goes to her March suggestions.

My friend and matchmaker (she set me and the mister up nearly 10 years ago) Sandhya Jha is blogging about hard topics each day in Lent. I'd recommend starting with this one. It's a thoughtful and sympathetic discussion about pro-life and pro-choice and everyone in between.

Chicken coops. Look at this! and this! A Dorking! Obviously, that's the one we should have. Or something less expensive I can somehow persuade my Dad to make me.

Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.