Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Basic Smooches


I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (picture below) and the Basic Grey Challenge to make a card inspired by Easter. I am also playing with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge for "Spring is in the Air". I chose my most Easter-y new BG paper from the Out of Print Line. Eastery's a word, right? Anyway, I cut the papers using my LifeStyle die cut, added some little twine loops around the petals and a gem in the middle of each flower. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I love them, especially how they always stamp smooth. I stamped the sentiment last here, and it was so nice to be able to trust that it would go on right, and I wouldn't have to redo the card. You should buy some :) 


2 comments:

  1. OHHH! What a fabulous set of flowers! LOVE your take on all these challenges:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC! And thanks for playing along with the PSS team too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card, I love the design and such wonderful colour with the beautiful flowers.
    Such sweet bunnies!!!

    Thanks so much for joining at the Basic Grey challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.