Saturday, April 7, 2012

Favorite Hero stamps



I am playing along with the first ever challenge over at A Blog Named Hero. Their challenge was to use your favorite HA products. While the quantity of HA products I have might have given a lesser woman pause (ha!), I went straight for the Flowering Meadows stamp. I embossed it in black on that vibrant pink cardstock. Then I matted it on black and again off center on vintage cream cardstock from PaperTrey. A little twine, and we're done here. :)

Congrats to the ABNH ladies for starting a challenge that people so excited about. I hope it continues to be fun and successful for you ;) 

3 comments:

  1. love the simplicity and the color scheme, and thanks for playing along with our first challenge!
    we're so glad we've been so well received <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean and simple card, very bold too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a cool way to use this stamp, good idea!

    xo, Kristina
    Visiting from A Blog Named Hero
    Please stop by and say hello :)
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.