Sunday, April 29, 2012

Feeling Colour Q


A little more rock and roll here. I used the ColourQ colors, and thought to myself that I'd try using 2 colors on each butterfly. I rock and rolled to different degrees, that is the middle is mostly red, the left is mostly pink, the right is kind of balanced. I like the technique. I hope you do too. The butterflies and sentiment is from Taylored Expressions's Discover Your Wings. I won the set as part of the Splitcoast Stampers Breast Cancer Awareness card drive for MD Anderson last fall. It has some lovely flower stamps that I haven't gotten to yet.

I am playing along with the Feeling Sketchy gals and the ColourQ challenge. I was very honored to be chosen by Feeling Sketchy last week as a Top Four for this card. And have you seen the ColourQ badge? It uses the Ryan Gosling Hey Girl meme. Hilarious.





6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, so glad you could join us again this week! I love the rock and roll technique, just don't use it very often :D
    Thanks for playing with Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kerry, love your pretty butterflies on that embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Kerry, it is perfect for our challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Thanks for joining in the fun again this week.
    Michelle (whirligig)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet butterflies---and of course, the colors are fab! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card. The butterflies are wonderful!! Thanks for playing along at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.