Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello Luscious

This is my second post for today.
Tee hee. I adore that name of the Basic Grey collection. I've used the BG paper here on the die cut flowers. I'm back again with that trust LifeStyle die set. I put the flowers in the upper corner, like the dress.  I stamped a Hero Arts My Happy set chevron across the bottom in Versamark. It's pretty subtle, but I wanted to mimic the white and off white of the model's dress. The sentiment is from Skipping Stones Design. A few gems finished it off. This is for the Runway Inspired Challenge.

I hope you're well.



2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use a versamark image to play on the white/ivory in the dress. I'm so glad you played along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do prove that a little goes a long way! This is just stunning- I love your careful placement of the rhinestones and the versmark border. Thanks so much for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.